Kable

Apr 12, 2003
I tried on a pair of Tech 6 US men's size 12 boots. I like them and they very well but I was concerned about a lack of protection (hard to believe!) near the base of my pinkie too & joints behind it. Suffice to say I don't want really want them despite the awesome fit.

My dilemma:
No store in my area carries a size 12 or 13 Tech 8's and I don't want to order in a pair to try them on (local store owners are not inclined to order them in without a down payment and I don't want to buy them from my local stores as the prices are unbelievable (gouging!) considering the cost of me ordering them direclty from the Internet online shops in the US. I tried on the size 11 Tech 8 and they were too small. Anyone know if the Tech 8 size 12 is "nearly identical" to the Tech 6 size 12? Anyone with some sizing insight on these two makes? Thanks.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I wore a size 14 Tech 6, they fit great, I ordered a size 15 Tech 8 and I'm glad I did, it doesn't feel too big, gotta leave room for the inner bootie.

JohnScott

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2001
I wear a size 12 in Nike and have size 11 Tech 8s. If I wear too thick of a sock or double socks (in winter) the toes are a little tight but not uncomfortably so.

John

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I wear size 12 street shoes but have size 13 Tech 6's...the twelves weren't long enough but the 13's are too wide at the ankle :ugg:

Is there a boot that fits better for people with longer, skinnier feet, as I'm in the market for a new set...

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
I used to wear a pair of size 11 Thor T-20', but had to bump up to size 12 Tech 8's b/c of the bootie. I normally wear size 12 in everything else, so I'm not quite sure how the sizes all relate, unfortunately.

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Motosquid,

I tried a buddy's broken in Tech 8's (size 10) and couldn't get my foot in them! I found a pair of new Tech 6's (size 10) and they fit like a glove. I would think the Tech 8's would be better for long and skinny feet. My .02.

Tom

Top Bottom