Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Arenacross in Baltimore(pics)

Me and my girlfriend went to the arenacross in baltimore this weekend and had alot of fun. I brought a digital camara and took some pictures. We got to the track early on friday and had some pretty good seats.

vwp

[IMG
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/casper25...r2502002/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.view=t[/IMG]

On saturday, we went to the track party and i got some good pictures of the bikes. there were a couple things on these bikes that i have never seen before that was kinda neat. The was a carbon fiber front brake disk holder thingy.

vwp

One of those wavy brake rotors

vwp

Those front suspension cannisters and a carbon fiber number plate.

vwp

The whole time we were at this track party, we were asking the riders if any of them could get us some pit passes, but none of them could. My girlfriend is japanese and speaks some japanese so our plan was that i was going to say that Hodgemoto was her cousin. We heard that one of the riders names was Hodgemoto, wich sounded japanese, but he ended up being travis hodges and that was his nick name.

After the race, we were able to sneek into the pits following some 65cc rider in. We got to meet a bunch of riders and started talking to jeff willoh. We got invited to go back to his motel and party with a bunch of the racers. So after a litte while, my girlfriend and i went to there motel and got to hang out with jeff willoh, rusty holland, mike mason and a bunch of other riders.

We left after a little while but i had alot of fun that night and the whole weekend. :)

I took other pictures if you want to look at them.Race pictures

Last edited:

mxelbio

May 11, 2001
Hi Casper

Pictures are pretty cool, and really thanks for coverage....
So i'm Elbio from Argentine (a country of South America) and my friend #99 Demian Villar, 10th place in the same race 250 Pro expert with Willow & Bradshaw , raced that nights, Did you remenber..??? if maybe let me know, i´m serching the web about news of my frind.........and Travis Hodges is your friend too.......
What is your opinion about that trak, and 10th place is good in that level competition....

Thanks again Casper, and next race try with Demian for free pass....who knows maybe..!!!!!!!!

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
I think i know who you are talking about, i remember the racer from argentina. I didn't actually get to talk to him, but i saw him as he was loading his bike after the race. He was right next to travis hodges trailer. I remeber his accent when he was talking to someone, seemes like a really nice guy. As for the track, it's true thats it alot harder then it looks from the seats when you get on the track and walk around on it. That catapult jump has to be at leas 7 feet tall. The picture with the guy standing next to it shows it, the guy in the picture was about 6 feet tall, so it gives you an idea.

Top Bottom