Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Well they did it again. Asterisk confirmed the title sponsorship today. This is HUGE as it helps cover the enormous cost of hosting the event and insurance.

The braces will be on display at DW and a representative will be there to talk to you about them. I strongly suggest that if you are not wearing any knee protection you consider looking at these during DW.

If you would like to show Asterisk your appreciation for there involvement in, which would not be possible with out, order up a set. They are $549 and worth every penny. You can also send Brad Freeman and e-mail at bradf@asterisk.com Please if nothing else flood his e-mail with thanks, it goes a LONG way. It won't hurt to thank Billy, he had a big part in this.

Asterisk, you guys ROCK. :aj:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Lew
Will they have braces on site to purchase, or order only?
Billy brought a few sets last year and if I'm not mistaken I think he had a part come in at the track last year for someone.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Email sent .... Thanks to all that pull the week together.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Every time I put on my Asterisk braces a couple of things always run through my head. I feel a whole lot safer and more secure when I stick my foot out in a turn and knowing I spent my money with a bunch GOOD GUYS feels really right.

Thanks Billy, Brad, and the rest of the Asterisk crew. Your great products and continued support is truly appreciated.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks Mister Who, et al.!!!! :thumb:

Top Bottom