BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
I can at least say I'm interested. Not really that far of a drive for me. I wouldn't mind getting some particulars of the ride, too. :thumb:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Okay, where are these people?!!

CJ rider
dirtygirly

HoJo <married>
John Blaze <golfing?>
LawManNV and girlfriend? <back in law enforcement?>
Dirty Dave <Soil testing?>
Fremontguy <Lost somewhere in the woods in No. Ca.>
Ktmboy ??
RetSenior <still thinking up an excuse>

There you have it. Any more questions?

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Was gonna jump in on page 20 somewhere but I would also like to attend ride at least Sunday. Since it's early could probably get whole weekend off. Wouldn't want to miss the fun. Strick, we should elect you Mayor of Moonrocks :aj: Thanks for hosting again, portapotties, etc.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
So I take the day off work and have a great time at the track with Elk, Billywho, ol89r and mxdad. Then I come home and logon to DRN and I find this..........................
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
You forgot all the other chicks, um, I mean riders on KTM & GG 200s and the TTR-125s.....Kali, GSR, etc

Yes, I'm already ducking :scream: Brian
and this.....................
Originally posted by the same clown as above
By no means was my earlier comment a dig at the ladies. And no, no matter how you dress Mr. WR or Angry Jim could they ever be mistaken for a lady. Thumbs? Possibly

That's it! I'm never accepting your invitation to stay in your Taj Mahal of an RV ever again. Even if it is 12 degrees outside and I'm sleeping/shivering in a tent with icicles forming on my nose like the last time.

Ok, OK, I know that's a bit extreme. How about you buy me a beer and you're off the hook. :)

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Dang dirt bike dave I think I like <still thinking up an excuse> better than your <Soil testing>

Amiee was nice about it but that Strick dude was ruthless. Grudge Match old slow 520 EXC rider against young fast 400 SX rider.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by RetSenior
Dang dirt bike dave I think I like <still thinking up an excuse> better than your <Soil testing>

That's dirty dave who is doing the soil testing. I am going to try and make the ride, but if I can't I will be sure to PM you my list of excuses so you can help me pick the best one ;) Afterall, you have had some recent experience in the excuse department (overslept??? sheesh)

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Boo!!!! :)

Brian, you can't be ascared of a petite & dainty flower on a pink girlie bike, now salad, THAT should scare you!!!

I think Karl already found the hidden boulders in the first annual ride, hopefully he won't find any this time!!! :eek: Speaking of boulders, is this the same hill or is it a different one?

Firecracker - you don't have any outstanding warrants you need to take care of before the trip this time do you? :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Hey I'm curious... for those of you who have gone in the past, I'm a little concerned about the security of my bike when I'm back at the hotel. I'm bringing my ugly green monster down in the back of my Toyota. I guess my question is SHOULD I worry about stuff disappearing from the back of my truck? Or is the parking lot security at the Peppermill top notch? Thanks. And NO slams about my KDX.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by RetSenior

Amiee was nice about it but that Strick dude was ruthless. Grudge Match old slow 520 EXC rider against young fast 400 SX rider.
You are so ON! I haven't been up the particular run of that hill since last year. What do we call new riders that come to our 'home town'? Is it 'fresh meat'?

I can't wait to ride with you again Jorge'. Make sure you set your valves before you get here, 0. K.

I'm gonna have Karl clear a path for me up the hill before I run it anyway. Whaddyathink BBBOM?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
D- Strick will be providing a garage for overnight parking. Thats where my bike will be.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Hey I'm curious... for those of you who have gone in the past, I'm a little concerned about the security of my bike when I'm back at the hotel. I'm bringing my ugly green monster down in the back of my Toyota. I guess my question is SHOULD I worry about stuff disappearing from the back of my truck? Or is the parking lot security at the Peppermill top notch? Thanks. And NO slams about my KDX.

Not that I have gone in the past, but I belive everyone dumps their stuff/bikes at Stricks place.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Ok, dirty ~d~ is making a note to self... bring homemade cookies for Strick... got it. ;) Thanks for the info guys.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Storage at my house and at a buddy's commercial building (he owns a plumbing company) 4 or so blocks away from my place. Security has never been a problem. We can accomodate ALL bikes with inside storage.

BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
Ok, I'm officially planning on being there. Not a guarantee, but I'm definately planning for it. That weekend sounds good, as I should get President's day off. :yeehaw:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
No warrants Bbbom! Although this time I might call someone different to rescue me than last time (should I need rescuing).

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Hey GSR,

I'd be willing to bet that Fremont Guy just doesn't know about it! I'm pretty sure he upgraded from his XR400 to a Katoom 400 and he wouldn't want to pass a couple of drag races up "whoop hill"....!!

I'll hit the KTM board and see if I can go poke him into awareness.

Cheers! E-Ticket

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Okay... it's official. I'm a dork. (grin) - ET

Top Bottom