Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
When did XRP say he was going? :thumb:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
He hasn't, but someone (someone named after Wilfred Brimley!) sez I am . . .

I'm not gonna jinx nothin' yet

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
What the....? :think:

Ok just what the hell is going on here? I don't see Bratt on the list and I've read it three times just to make sure I didn't get put on the guys list by accident again.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
OK it's looking like I'm not going to be stuck out in the middle of nowhere too soon (watch now that I've typed this I'm going to get a phone call...) looks like I'm a go :D

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
I'm going the self-fulfilling prophecy route, and saying I'm in too!   Hubby's schedule will be the only thing that could keep it from happening.  It's just too long and treacherous (haha) of a drive for me to do it alone.

So if you've ever heard the story of the little kid who wished for a puppy and dragged around a potato on a leash until it got smelly & rotten (yes his parents finally gave in), then think of me!

So for now, ChknLittle & FilthyBeast (hubby) are in! :thumb:

Michelle

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I'm a definite MAYBE right now. Still working on a few details to show up early Friday and leave Saturday afternoon.

Now, is it absolutely ridiculous to consider tent camping at Moonrocks? Will I still freeze if I invest in a super-freeze-proof sleeping bag and keep my belly full of Gentleman Jack and/or rum? Just trying to get an idea of what I'm in for.

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
From what I gather from the others, you might wake up in the morning with your belly nice and warm, but your extremeties frozen right off! JD can only do so much for ya (less and less the older you get, from what I hear)!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Kawidude, that would be GREAT if you can make it!!!! We'll probably be pulling another Clear Creek New Years' so hopefully I will get to ride with you before Reno!

Just think of the K2 climbers and the sherpas.....they sleep in the snow all the time!!!!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Hey Nat, I'm thinking I'll be able to make it, but I'm considering sleeping in the back of my 4Runner instead of a tent. I keep hearing that your riding is improving dramatically so I'm starting to feel like I should have gotten the 525 to keep up with you!

Lou, luckily my arm doesn't need to be twisted too hard to get me to go riding :aj: . I keep hearing about this drag race up the whoop hill and I'm thinking that sounds like fun. Can I just get someone to check on me that Saturday morning just to make sure I'm not encased in a thin layer of ice?

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Kawidude, I've camped out like that before in the back of my Blazer. The frost eventually builds up to where you almost have an igloo ;)

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Wow, truth be told, I'm not so worried about my body. I'm worried about my shiny new bike! How will I keep my baby warm outside? I guess I need to bring lots of blankets and heating pads...for the bike. Unless I can figure out a way to slide it inside the 4Runner with me. Hmmmm...

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
Kawidude needs to wipe out and break some plastic on his shiny new bike so he cares a little less about its well-being!  I say this, of course, because I finally broke in my new bike this weekend (major emphasis on the word BROKE :whiner: )!  It does wonders for your over-protectiveness!  

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Originally posted by ChknLittle
Kawidude needs to wipe out and break some plastic on his shiny new bike so he cares a little less about its well-being!

Oh, now that's just wrong! ;) I hope you didn't put any bad mojo on my first trip to the Moonrocks. I know what you mean though. I've already got a few scratches on the new ride...although I may be able to buff them out before February 14th.

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by Kawidude

...although I may be able to buff them out before February 14th.

Buff = caress. 

Just admit it!  My husband likes to "buff" his bike too (hehehe) - it's just an excuse to spend hours in the garage rubbing your bike down...:laugh:   I think he does it just to make me jealous! :confused:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
OK! OK! I love my bike! There, I said it. Phew...I feel better now.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Looks like me and possibly 1 of the kids will show up Friday evening then leave Sunday.. I have some freinds in Sparks that will probably want too ride.. Can't wait too meet everybody :)
Rick

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Hi GSR! I won't know for awhile but I REALLY want to go, not just for riding but to see this great bunch o' folks again. Keep me on the list, THX and say hi to Eddy for me. See ya, off to Jawbone!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom