Bowmanator

Nov 9, 2001
I dont know if anyone has heard about the BBR exhaust for the 250f but it is awsome. it comes with 2 different headers, one for torque and one that allows the bike to rev to the moon. the torque header is good for woods arenacross or anything tight and technical. the rev is for fast flowing high speed tracks. mostly motocross or dessert riding or anything wide open. its also forest service approved with a removable sparky. It looks awsome and performs even better its the best one I have had or used, and i tried everything. the way i look at it now is why would you buy a pipe from a 2 stroke pipe manufacturer. buy one from the experts;) check it out at there website. WWW.BBRMotorsports.com
Oh yeah that extra free power chop off 4 inchs off the stock muffler!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
It was kinda obvious wasn't it? Don't forget your profile is available to everyone. ;) :eek:

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
:o :scream: Caught in the act. I don't know if this is considered spam, but it is kindof odd.
Cam, I agree. Those things are defeaning when stock. Why the heck would anyone be able to tolerate a shorter silencer on one?:D

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr

He never said he welds for BBR, read his profile, it says he welds for Honda;)

AFAIK Honda doesn't have facilities in Washington.... If he listed Torrance as his home I might have guessed Honda:)

Brian

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Obviously Bowmanator works for BBR and he clearly is proud of the work they do. If you can't figure that out then you aren't paying attention.
So sue him for being enthusiastic.

Like every other new member he has been warned about spamming (off-line) and will get his posts edited or deleted if he spams in the future. You guys should be thrilled that someone of his talents is out here posting. Guys like Jared can prove to be an incredibly useful resource for all of us.

Brian - Don't let that stop YOU from looking for some GREAT CONSPIRACY.:)

One last thing Brian, you might want to tell your friend that if she is going to lurk on DRN using someone else's login she might want to be more careful about the IP she uses. This may be a dirtbike board but it's manned by some fairly hardcore computer guys.:D

This is Jered Bowman Welder / Fabricator BBR. Welcome to DRN Jared.

Attachments

• jared.jpg
    jared.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 403

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

Brian - Don't let that stop YOU from looking for some GREAT CONSPIRACY.:)

One last thing Brian, you might want to tell your friend that if she is going to lurk on DRN using someone else's login she might want to be more careful about the IP she uses. This may be a dirtbike board but it's manned by some fairly hardcore computer guys.:D

The post to Jared was meant as a tongue in cheek 'reminder' to check the forum rules for spamming/business posts.

Conspiricy theories? Nope, just calling it like I see it. You of all people should appreciate that.

As far relaying your message to Kali? Let the fairly hardcore computer guys handle it off-line. Did you ask FC22 to keep an eye on Bowmanator? I didn't think so;)

Brian

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Welcome to DRN Jared. You can call Jared's post whatever you like but I admire any young man or woman with that kind of enthusiasm over his/her career.Now If I could just get my attitude at work back up to his level.:think

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
Did you ask FC22 to keep an eye on Bowmanator? I didn't think so;)

Brian

Guess again.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
Sorry, Rich. Guess I overestimated you.

Hey, you took a shot. OOOPS, guess it missed :confused:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
No one needed to be asked, I sent Jered a PM regarding the intricacies of online manners.

Hi Jered! Have fun here. Did you ever check your PMs?

450 parts are now available . . . check our website.

BBR tries to stay out of technical posts to avoid trouble like we've had in the past. Anyone with any BBR questions can email us through our website. I am here purely on a social basis and try to stay out of any technical discussion.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by firecracker22
BBR tries to stay out of technical posts to avoid trouble like we've had in the past. Anyone with any BBR questions can email us through our website.

FC22 - Please don't feel that is necessary. Let ME worry about the whiners and crybabies so you guys can concentrate on sharing as much info as you like.
DRN was a better place when you and the rest of the BBR guys were contributing to the technical discussions and giving us sneak previews of the cool stuff popping out of your CNC machines.

As you know PJ works for Powroll and spends lots of time answering tech questions out here and it is greatly appreciated. The membership always benefits when companies like BBR and Powroll contribute this way. Hopefully you guys gain some valuable insight into your customers as well.

This discussion applies to ANY company who has useful info for the membership. If it's spam we'll let you know, otherwise let the info flow !!!

andym

Jun 3, 2000
Originally posted by firecracker22

450 parts are now available . . . check our website.

How loud is the BBR pipe for the CRF? A spark arrestor/silencer would be nice to add onto my CRF but I don't want anything loud. I heard the BBR pipes on TT-Rs are loud and I would think the rest would be too.

Top Bottom