oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Starting to feel like I am talking to myself (I am used to that) but here are another 3 that I like:
The red gear seems to photo better
azzieMX5of07moto2134.jpg

And the white also shows better especially with the orange bike
azzieMX5of07moto2015.jpg

I just like the way this came out- Cody is a young very fast rider who was right on the 2 top guys (if not between them all day
AzzieMX5of07motos1278.jpg

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Again I would crop all of those much tighter on the riders, too much dead space for my liking. All seem to be decent out of the camera so now the job becomes more about post processing and cropping. :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Chili said:
Again I would crop all of those much tighter on the riders, too much dead space for my liking. All seem to be decent out of the camera so now the job becomes more about post processing and cropping. :cool:
Thanks Doug means alot coming from you. I still can not believe how much the lens improves my shots.
Will a polarized filter relieve some of the glare on number plates and goggles? When I went in to get a filter they didn't have any polarized so I got just a plain UV to protect the glass

147motox

May 16, 2007
hey old guy, i was wondering if you got any pictures of a white yamaha 250f in 125c1 or sportsman b/c 1 on sunday. the number is 147 and orange gear

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom