Camaro

Feb 25, 2002
Its been a while since I've been here really kind of missed it. I blew out my knees a while back and as soon as I was done with surgery and ph therapy I tore a bunch of shoulder ligs training on a mountain bike (yes laugh on a mountain bike.) :ride: Fortunatly another few months took care of everything. I finally got everything in line again and bought a new crf 450 and am feeling confident I'm not going to break again, at least for a while. I hope to be back and racing by early spring assuming I don't get lazy on my training between now and then. :debil:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
welcom back, and don't brake your self

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Welcome back Camaro. Lets hope you (and everyone else) stays injury free. Been reading about the crf450. Sounds like a great bike!

Camaro

Feb 25, 2002
Thanks for the kind words guys I rode today at my practice track and everything felt great I even hit my big double (92' peak to peak) today for the first time since I got the 450.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome back.

Mountain bikes are good for cardo workouts. I need to get back on mine and get my butt back into shape.

Camaro

Feb 25, 2002
Budda say;he who carries weight in the butt has very low center of gravity. Makes them hard to knock over. ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom