rcr382

Feb 9, 2009
Whats up fella's! My name is Mark, I'm 24, from the lovely trail LESS city of chicago. (Nothing a couple hour drive cant solve)I just kinda got back into riding, I used to ride all the time when i was younger, but got too busy. But i just fell in love with it all over again. Me and a couple of my buddies got bikes and Im looking to get back into hard this summer. I am a pretty novice rider, but i want to take it up a couple notches this year. So far from reading through this website, it looks GREAT!. alot of good resources, great articles, and good sponsors. i will be making a whole lot of weekend trips this year to good riding spots that are within a couple hours of my house. I look foward to talking with you guys more, and cant wait to dive into the site. :cool: :cool:

rcr382

Feb 9, 2009
Yeah, Im near alsip, we used to have some good trails around here but they got beat up. Ive been out to buffalo range a few times also, and i have plans to hit sunset ridge this summer too. how bout you, where ya from.

mihm82

Apr 6, 2009
welcome back to the sport, im also just gittin back into it after a 6 year lull in quad ridin.

CReighty

Uhhh...
Apr 4, 2009
I'm in Aurora and there isn't a whole lot of trails close by. I was going to try Fox Valley or the the trails in Rockford (I forget the name). With Buffalo Rock closing down there aren't any big plces left. :(

Top Bottom