back on the horse........ re: big oops-

xrannie

Feb 5, 2008
Took Sally(my trusty xr250) on a slow lap- did an easy woods lap, never got it outta 2nd- my arms are both sore- but my healing arm/wrist took it like a champ!! after 6 weeks already has about 85% range of motion and just a little pinch when i twist the throttle too fast/hard...
YEAY for M.T.B.&J. and Dr. Scott McCall!
this break was a terrible financial burden-(self employed w/no insurance- but i've gotten it behind me and ready to start saving again for the next trip- YEAY!
we put in an acre and a half sized garden this year- so i did my therapy in the tennessee sunshine of my own back yard!-gonna eat cheaper and healthier this year -

to reward Sally for bein so patient- i finally put the xr's only pipe on= bought it on a consignment deal thru Bellevue Cycle-

sounds so sweet!!!

ride hard, ride safe, but most of all -have fun on your horse.

xrannie

Feb 5, 2008
thanks! yeah-good for the brain too= i missed my morning slow tours around the place w/the dogs- so did they! here's two of my babies this morning pre-ride. molly and motard-(we call him 'Tard' most of the time-haha)

we had a good stroll this a.m.- lovely but balmy 75 degrees at sun-up in tennessee!

here's doggy #3= Flex........didn't get to go-older pic...he's on restriction after breaking his pelvis,had to leave him whining in his pen..awwwwww

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…