BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
I saw that too, pretty sweet, but I'm not even in the same league Mister lol, thanks for the props though :worship:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sorry, but Roger's pic can't touch Mr Who!

bcorner.jpg

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Then there's this one of the egghead; 

Don't you mean "Que Ball"? :laugh:

dirtbikegf

May 2, 2003
hey i have a boyfriend who is really into racing his dirtbike and is really good at it. it is that sometimes i feel left out like i dont really know what he is talking about or what is going on. he recently was injured and has been on a break for 3 weeks and is starting again this weekend and asked if i would come and support him but i dont feel like i fit in there because i dont know really what is going on so i was wondering if yall could help me by telling me some info on racing and the bikes and all so if you can please help

thanks dirtbikegf

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Dirtbikegf,

Read the forums. There is alot of good info in here. Make sure you stop by the Ladies forum and introduce yourself :)

FritoBandito

Sep 18, 2001
I was practicing my bar dragin corners last weekend, and I got myself hurt. My foot got caught in the sand and it got pulled back and I crashed. It twisted my knee and sprained the MCL, so it will probably take a month before I get to ride again. I never even thought I could hurt myself like that. It sucks. and our racing season starts Sunday. I'm done whinin now.

Top Bottom