Riders visit Children's cancer ward - a must read!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000

3SuperSports

Jan 13, 2004
That's awsome. It's good to see those guys dedicate some time that way. We are in the process of training our two year old Keeshond so she can visit hospitals and nursing homes.
She was a real smile maker when we took her to hospice last year to visit my Mom.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Thanks for passing that along Nikki! It is good to see these guys out spreading the love.

-jeffd

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
"This time freestyler's Mike Metzger and Trevor Vines went, and riders Jeff Emig, David Pingree, Andrew Short, and Sean Hamblin were there. Also there were Marty Moates from No Fear who brought them all hats, and Rob Buydos with Pro Circuit swag. TW and RX sent mags/stickers/posters, Alpinestars sent stickers, Team Green sent hats, and Metzger brought real nice 1/6 scale models of his bike."

This is wonderful for those children. Thanks for bringing this info to DRN. I especially like Andrew Short. When he won the East-West shootout in Vegas last year the first thank you in the post race interview was to Jesus Christ, his Lord and Savior. That's why Short is my favorite pro rider.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom