Hey I would like you guys to read this??

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
At this point in time I don't believe it is worth the time to worry about it. Everyone has their opinion about DRN and other sites. No biggie. Some like DRN, some like "insert other dirt bike site here". Know what I mean.??

Mully

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You think that's bad? Man, we've been hammered MUCH harder than that, lol.

It's been going on since the beginning and probably always will. Different strokes for different folks.

You can bet that as the owner of this board I don't like reading that stuff. I also know that most of them are talking out of their backside. That being said, I will never trash another forum or Admin for how they choose to run their site.

I'd hope that DRN'ers take the high road and just blow it off.

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
When you're at the top....you catch flak. Simple as that.

No one has a reason to bad mouth the guy at the back of the pack.

WWR

Sponsoring Member
Jul 15, 2000
LOL!

I still remember the old *Anti* DRN sight that popped up a few years ago. That was hilarious!! This thread is nothing compared to the beatings of the past...

Hey Okie, the thread does have a valid point: the only way I have successfully logged onto DRN every day for the last few weeks is to use the link off of Erics site (took me a week to figure this out). I try to save the Forum page link as one of my Favorites, but it does not work the next day unless I use Eric's link once that day. Make sense? It's like that link is the only login portal, and no other links will work until you go through that specific one first.

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Keep up the GOOD work OKIE ! ! :thumb: Haven't you guys heard of the saying "Sticks and stones..."

<admin edit>
Sorry my friend, but that first comment is exactly what starts those types of threads. I had to delete it.
Mully

Last edited by a moderator:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
This is the best-managed board of anykind, period (at least IMO). Am I kissin' Okie's ass? No. I just appreciate not running into moral/ethical infractions or low IQ events every time I read. I don't have to deal with the "Top speed on my YZ125 is freakin' 140, dude, and it'll kick ur ass cuz Suzuki's suck, dude." Those seem to be the typical booted statements around here, which cleans things up a lot and is the same reason I don't go anywhere else.

Top Bottom