roostinbe

Mar 22, 2001
I know it has been around for a little while now, but I still never see it around... BBR Suspension is first rate! Derek Charbonneau (their suspension technician) does an acceptional job on any and all suspension! We had a little misunderstanding, and got two orders mixed up, so just as an act of pure class, he comped all of the labor and service charges of my rebuild/valve job. (along with sending me some cool stickers!) :)

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I'm lucky enough to live about 15mins from BBR, and had my suspension serviced there. Derek has got to be one of the nicest people I've met. VERY easy to talk to. I took my suspension there because it was bottoming very badly, and told him that unless he found something wrong in there causing the problem, I wanted him to revalve it. It turned out that the fork and shock oil were very dirty, and one of the gold valves had come unscrewed in the fork causing 1 leg to have to do all the dampening. He honestly could have just done a revalve and charged me for it. Instead he cleaned everything up, and finished the service, and when I went to pick it up, he actually SHOWED me what was causing my problems. You've gotta admire someone who is that honest.

Jeremy

Top Bottom