Because sometimes....BIGGER is BETTER

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
Way Cool!!
The tank is a little strange but very effective, I'm sure.

Junkyard Dog

Mar 31, 2004
Aside from the frog on your tank. How do you like the trail tech speedo? I'm looking to put one on my KX.

Thanks.

JD

BucKat

~SPONSOR~
Mar 27, 2002
Junkyard Dog said:
Aside from the frog on your tank. How do you like the trail tech speedo? I'm looking to put one on my KX.

Thanks.

JD

LOL.....I like that.....a frog on my tank.

Asfar as the Trailtech............. absolutely love it. Installs in a snap and even tells the time......gotta love that.

Buc

chris kuba

May 31, 2003
Used the old persuader (hammer) to get the tank to fit I see. Hey, if it works why not. I think it's only a 3gal tank now though! Very cool.

BucKat

~SPONSOR~
Mar 27, 2002
peegreen said:
Used the old persuader (hammer) to get the tank to fit I see. Hey, if it works why not. I think it's only a 3gal tank now though! Very cool.

Heeehee...true enough. :cool:
Actually I used a heat gun and the wooden end of a hammer to shape it. The brown dis-coloration is from the wood on the hammer..not from overheating.( Just thought I'd throw that in before someone hammered on that. :nener:
It's all ( well almost all ) detailed on my website.

HERE

GREENBUNCH

Nov 13, 2001
I want one bad !!!! I'm currently looking for a 2003 KX125 to do the conversion with. How do you think the 2003 frame will handle compared to the 2000 on yours ? The bike looks awesome.

BucKat

~SPONSOR~
Mar 27, 2002
I'm not sure how the 03 frame will work compared to my 2000.
I did use a 94 air box as it fit the carb perfectly.

You will still have to modify the swingarm junction. See my website for simples directions as to how I did mine.

Buc
C

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…