YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I just heard from Pete Wigman. He's working at Kirtland for a couple weeks and wants to ride. So, I thought sunday(10-10-04) might be good, but wanted you guy's to give me some input. I'm sure the hangover from dirtweek will be gone by then, so no excuses! Also, where should we take him? :p I'm open for just about anything from Southern to Jamez to taking the ramps out. Let me know what you think. Matt

OAS, I'll send you a map! :laugh:

Anyone is welcome, as long as you can keep up with VD!

Last edited:

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
YZ165 said:
OAS, I'll send you a map! :laugh:

Yea yea yea.......... :nener:
Yanno whats ironic about that?
I followed that lilroad that turned into a dirt road that turned into a jeep trail that turned into some 4 wheeler path.......
Well after getting back home and checking my NM topo map, it turns out that really WOULD'VE taken me there! :yikes:

MAN, you guys have some truly rugged roads over here!
yyyeeessshhh!
Needless to say next time ill take the longer way.
(and it was only 10 miles more anywhos!)

I might be in. gotta do some checkin on the B2 though.
been makin a ticking noise since the last trip down there.
of course it may have been tickin for awhile, as i usually have the sterio turned up a bit. :aj:
seems to be runnin o.k. though.
might be nice to take a break from house hunting too..... :(

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Sounds good Wally, I'll let you know a time and place as soon as I know.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'm in for anything except the ramps. Let me know when and where, I'm there. I'll leave the red mud on my bike for you to smell.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
VintageDirt said:
I'll leave the red mud on my bike for you to smell.

:bang:

OK VD, I'll keep you posted.

Beef, Easy on the "Brunch", I've been to one of those before, it usually involves beverages that are not conducive to riding after. ;)

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
YZ165 said:
Beef, Easy on the "Brunch", I've been to one of those before, it usually involves beverages that are not conducive to riding after. ;)

Might them beverages be the kind that contains alkyhol??
(hee hee)
Heck i usually do BETTER after a few or 10 or so of them!
:ride: :ride: :ride:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:laugh:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Is it time to ride yet? Where am I going? What time?

Shoot, must of missed it.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Hey Guy's, sorry for the late news. I never heard from Pete this week. So, I guess there's not gonna be a "planed" ride. If he gets a hold of me this week, then next weekend I guess. I am headed to J5 MX tomorrow so if any of you feel like a little MX, I'll see you there. Gates open at 10:00am, $15 bucks to practice. Sorry the southern thing didn't work out, I'll let you know if anything comes up this week. Matt

Top Bottom