yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
We're going to hit Bells tomorrow morning early with a few guys. Planning to be there around 6:15-30 and ride until 9:30ish. Let me know if you're interested.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
Don't you people work?! :fft: :)

What is Bells anyway? As fun as Red River is, I'd like to diversify my riding options a little since I've never been anywhere else.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Actually I work quite a bit, but I've got school everyday from 2-10pm so I can only work morning shifts, and I can't work em all now can I? The other guy that was going with us is self employed so he's available for morning rides.

Anyhow, Bells turned out to be closed today, so we're gonna go Saturday AM if it doesn't pour this week (bells is nasty nasty when wet). It's south east of Sherman. It's not too bad of a track, they've got a 13 mile or so loop. The website is www.stonecreekpark.org

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Proxy said:
Don't you people work?! :fft: :)

What is Bells anyway? As fun as Red River is, I'd like to diversify my riding options a little since I've never been anywhere else.

And you do? Just having a job doesn't necessarily mean you actually work....so I've heard anyway.... :laugh: :nener:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Whoa! Dat you Matt? That's some crazy jump sequence right there. Dig those tunes too.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Matt, I can't make it Sunday, I have to work from 10:30-6:45. Not really sure about Saturday morning either with all the rain we got today. We're going to play it by ear.

Did you get the flyer for the RFC Crafton race the first weekend of August? I'm thinking that might be a possibility.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom