Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Heck no! Especially on that track! Maybe if my bike was bullet proof and had super soft suspension I would race it.

ktm033

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 19, 2001
the bike is bullet proof!

I am wondering how many guys will actually be there, last year at the 8 hour the crowd wasn't too big.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
There is a reason for the small crowds! Thats why they pay double points this year to get people to race. I won't be there.
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I can not believe this is a points paying event. I think it would be fun to have teams of 3 guys ride the same bike for 6-8 hours as a fun event for trophies and bragging rights, but not one that would impact the series standings.

ktm033

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 19, 2001
I will be there, double points, had one DNF and a bad race at the beginning of the year I have to make up for. Not looking forward to it though.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
No frigging way!

6 hours on the saddle in a HS is not my idea of a fun day. 3 hours is plenty for me. I suppose some cherry pickers will sign up and ride a few hours, take a break and ride a little more just to get some points. High scores with low attendance-DFL could place you 4-5-6 place points possibly depending on your class.

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
i'll be there for the 2 hour on saturday, no big deal. I'm actually excited for next year. I want to race the 6 hour.

Superbike373

Apr 11, 2004
It is a scam by D-14 and bent wheels to get people to come back to the dumbest most boring track in Michigan! It is a conspiracy! I have no intention of playing their games! I like the amendment to the rules to allow one extreme endurance race a year. Just bend us over for some more money D-14. This is why enduros are better. ----Mike :nener:

Well, I might go. :cool:

Top Bottom