Best motocross game for playstation

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Hey, sorry this has nothing to do with your post, but I jumped on your site. You really like girls eh? Stick with the bike for a couple of years, you will have less headaches.

At 13, I didn't think I even liked girls.

Jake T

Mar 23, 2000
Geez Hucker get with the times man;).
I'm assuming your talking about PSOne? If not then correct me.
I have Championship MX 2001 and I think it's great! I like championship mode
where you can buy different parts for your bike. Plus theres movies you can
unlock so it lasts a while.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
For PS1 NOTHING comes close to 989 Sports Supercross Circuit. Best graphics, most realistic movement and control feel. There are the indoor and out door series tracks, free ride in stadium and natural terrain, and outdoor local style tracks. You can just play or you can run the series working your way up from local, to 125, to 250 classes winning money and spending it on maintenance and upgrades. You can also adjust the braking and suspension in all modes and see realistic changes. If you have a Game Shark and some cheat coads tou can even ride an invisible bike, have a giant helmet or my favorite ride SHEEP! That one cracks me up. I give it two thumbs up.:)

B

biglou

Originally posted by Patman:
If you have a Game Shark and some cheat codes you can even ride an invisible bike, have a giant helmet or my favorite ride SHEEP! That one cracks me up.
Holy cow (sheep?) Patman! Let the Gomer jokes commence!

PS: What's the best one(s) for PS2?

ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
ps 1

try ea sports supercross. not ea supercross 2001. that game sucks.
it is one of the better games.
if you go to a rental shop these are some other games.
1. vmx racing
2 mcgrath 98
3.mcgrath 2000
4.ea supercross 2000
5. championship mx w/ r.c
6.supercross circuit
7.ea supercross
8. carmichael 2001

dont bother with the mcgrath games . they suck for all platforms. he has a new one coming out soon for game cube.
supercross circuit is a good allaround game that wont disapoint you.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Another vote for Supercross Circuit... and I think you can get the game for only $10 at Best Buy too (because it is a little older). But it has realistic tracks, is easy to control the bikes, and the season mode is fun where you get to buy new parts (tires, top ends, suspension, pipes, etc...) and design your own gear too :) Definately my favorite!

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
I posted this question a few months back when I bought my PS2, and the resounding responce was Supercross Circuit, so I bought it. I have not been dissapointed yet. Two thumbs up. In fact the game has been quite addicting. Per a previous suggestion by Nikki and Patman, make sure and use the Turbo buttons when you play, or you have no chance of winning! Awsome game!

http://www.ebgames.com/

Do a search for Supercross Circuit and you find it used for $20.00.

Last edited:

JOE13

Nov 15, 1999
I'm surprised none of you have mentioned Motocross Mania. It came out last summer for PS1 and I think it's better that SX Circuit and I own both.

Top Bottom