MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We missed some of it, but caught the last ten minutes ore so. We were trying to get our stuff put away and didn't realize it was the late already.
That was some serious racing though! Woodring seemed to be having an off day. #79 I believe is Brad Kiester, he's only like 15yrs old and has always been smoking fast! He was scrubbing as well as Stewart! Phil actually got a pic of him in the first part of the "scrub". He's only a B rider, but was whooping on the A riders. Do you have to be 16 to be an A rider? Or is that just to go Pro??

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
slow_joe said:
I seen you miss a lot of shifts on that XR50. I think you needed more practice on it.

I was having trouble with the small footpegs and the shifter being so far in. Used to one sticking out a little more..

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Here is the only pic I have seen of me doing the pic bike race. For some reason my group had two video cameras going instead of one video camera and one digital camera...oh well!

I'll have to be sure to buy it from michiganmotox.com!

Attachments

• pit bike race.jpg
    pit bike race.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 118

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Ya, that's him. That guy got 2 good pictures of him. I'm sure the wife is going to buy them.

Attachments

• Eric Big Air_6958.jpg
    Eric Big Air_6958.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 104

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
That's cool! I didn't find any of me :( that's okay though.

Top Bottom