Big Lou Named DRN's "Rider Of The Year"!

B

biglou

That's right! I put it to a vote amongst myself, and I came out the unanimous winner. So we all know now that I am the true DRN inaugural Rider Of The Year! :p

PS-I gotta say, that name hack has certainly made this a fun day today, but please, please make it go away tomorrow, Okie! :uh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
But {bbusername} likes it. :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It'll be gone in the tomorrow :)

B

biglou

There's no hack in my thread. I just typed in my own name! I took a voteamongst myself, the voice in my head and my imaginary friend Bob and I won! Woohoo! :aj:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Man RoosteR13, you are a dork

Pffffffffffft! I really gotta quit drinking sodas while browsing this place. What's it up to now, 5 keyboards and 2 mice?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
This is driving me nuts, can't tell when it's directed at me and when it's not! Damn!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
HUH? :confused: ;) ;) :) :moon:

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Gone for a day and miss out on all the fun

:whiner:

Let's see, :think: it could be the mushrooms in my Cambells soup I had for dinner last night. :think: Did I fall and hit my head? :confused:

Dag-gumit,,,,,,,,Here I am lost in Oz and have to go back to work. :(

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'll change it for you Timr
But Timr likes it.

Wow...I'm a lot more popular than I thought I was! ;) Thanks for showing me the love guys! I REALLY appreciated the way that you singled me out and took the time to repsond on my behalf. You guys are the BEST Friends I've ever had!! :)

Really, it's over tomorrow? Thanks Okie.

SndyRds

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 1, 2001
Ohhh come on Okie leave it on for at least a weak, I'm going to California and need to show all my old riding buds out there. yuk yuk.

Top Bottom