bikebandit.com

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I bought some boots as a Christmas gift from these jokers and I now I need to exchange them. Sounds simple, right?

The boots sat under the tree through the holidays only to discover that they are too tight for my son.

BikeBandit now tells me that it is too late to return them.
Also - even if they could it would allow a return it would only be to apply a credit to my store account.
Guess what? The boots I originally purchased for $129 are now $209!!!

They have refused to work with me and now I am stuck with boots that are too big for me and too small for my son.

This is horrible customer service in my opinion. I have never encountered a situation where the vendor was so unwilling to rectify the situation. :|

FWIW - Just TRY to get in touch with a HUMAN there aside from their pathetic chat-based customer service interface.

I have called and left messages and sent emails and I am getting NOWHERE. :bang:

I will NEVER shop there again and I would advise that anyone here avoid BikeBandit.com like the plague.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
This IS one of those times when the gripe is more than warranted. Its a Christmas gift for pete's sake and most retailers give you up to 30 days after Christmas to get your exchange done.

At least they picked a suitable name for themselves...

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
They are a sponser of this site. If you ask Okie nicely, maybe he can give you a hand in working it out. Maybe put you in touch with someone a little higher up the chain.

I've only used them for OEM parts and they have come thru flawlessly for me. They even give a 5% AMA member discount and did I mention they sponser DRN?

Just my $.02

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Bike Bandit isn't a sponsor of DRN. They may show up in google ads, but that's not something we control directly.

The sponsors of the site and the companies we have a direct relationship with are the logos at the top of the page.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
i don't buy riding apparel through them, they are really good with OEM parts, but that's about it.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
MX86 said:
i don't buy riding apparel through them, they are really good with OEM parts, but that's about it.

ditto, I have and still would recommend them for parts only

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I've bought parts from them without a problem, other than them sometimes being very slow.

I tend to not buy stuff from an internet retailer that I have to try on. I don't like having to return things to local stores, let alone one in California.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Try rockymountainmc.com in the future. They've been very kind and offered great services to me!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
agreed. i have never had an issue with those guys or mx south.
i think for the boots, i'll be headed over to my local dealer. he know by name and we can try them on there.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Okiewan said:
Bike Bandit isn't a sponsor of DRN. They may show up in google ads, but that's not something we control directly.

After I put in my response I went looking for the ad. I couldn't find it and thought it must have been a Google ad I followed at one time. Thanks for the clarification. I think on my last order I actually thanked them in the comments section for supporting DRN. They must have scratched their head on that one.

Mark

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
trial_07 said:
Try rockymountainmc.com in the future. They've been very kind and offered great services to me!

I agree. I bought a "close out" gift (pair of riding pants) in August and returned it last week for a full refund.

Now that's customer service! :cool:

Top Bottom