BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Well I have a tent for the weekend, now I just have to get there.

If anyone is coming from the Albuquerque or Texas Panhandle area, and have space for two bikes, please let me know.

Plans for getting a truck for the weekend have not worked out so, I need some help in getting the bikes there.

Danman, Beef, if anyone from the area will be attending Justins annual rdie, please let me know.

:yikes:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Not Going to make this weekend :ugg: Low fundage and high gas prices are killing my fun time. I need a sponser. Maybe I can talk a factory into sponsering me as the slow spodely type so I can sell bikes to other slow spodely types. Kind of like a role model for the less gifted :)

Its our last weekend at the old LTR lease so I will pounding some trails to say good by to the land. :( We have secured new land though :cool: Mucho exited about that.

Good luck with the ride. If you have funds you might see what budget and hertz are getting for there small truck rentals if you can't find a ride.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Danman, I am in the same position as you man, I need to get an old truck or SUV, and my boss (the wife) says I can only get it in September.

How about I sponsor you Dan, get yourself to Amarillo, and I will pay all the gas there and back, and feed you as well, keep your bike tanked up - whatever you want !!! - sound good ? The same offer goes for you too Derek if you can make it !

Top Bottom