buffsabs11

Apr 2, 2006
My frriend and I, Me and Mikey B, are looking to get some used bikes. I have riding experience, and my other friend has a dad knows , what he is talking about. We would probably ride track every once and a while.
Me
Try to include the following info in your first post
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5'9", 125 lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?8/10
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????Mostly trails, some tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience?Yessir
5) Do you think you will race ? eventually
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?Relatively, will be doing most of work
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?pref yamaha, 2t
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?everything
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?$1500
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
Like lots of power
Mikey B.
Try to include the following info in your first post
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)5'10",170
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?10/10
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????same as above
4) Do you have any riding experience? very few
5) Do you think you will race ?yes eventually
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?yes, same as above
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?2t
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?all
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?$1000
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
wants lots of speed, rides snowmobiles

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
125's are great, but after a while they just seem to not be enough. i'd step up to the 250, you can always take it easy until ya get a feel for it

Top Bottom