Black side panel and number plate plastic?

KC10Chief

Oct 10, 2004
I'm not too crazy about the white side panels and number plate on my 01 KX 250. Has anybody ever changed these to black plastic and left the rest of the plastic green? My frame is green and I thought it would look kind of silly to do all black plastic with a green frame. Does black show scratches easier? I know, I'm being picky, but does anybody have a picture of a Kawasaki like this? Matt

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I changed mine. Side panels are black, front number plate is green w/ black background. I went one season with black side panels and white numbers, then put black backgrounds on the black panels and its just like new again.

Last edited:

smahala1286

Sep 9, 2004
i have black side panels on my kx, i really like the way the procircuit kx's look they have all black plastics except for green front # plate and front fender, i think it looks even better if you have a green frame instead of the silver ones

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
I've actually got all black plastic on my KX and it looks really good, even w/the green frame. Unfortunately, I don't have any pic's of it laying around. And, by the time I'm going to be able to get a pic of it back together, the frame will be powdercoated.

Top Bottom