Bomb Afganistan Back to the Stone Age?

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Bombing one small speck of a poor country will not do too much. Al Queda had positioned there fanatic fools all over this country. Why do you think they waited to hit the WTC? They are positioned to hit again, prob after our retaliation. It has taken all of four years to get these guys into place. We, as the people of the USA, will need to keep our eyes and ears open at ALL times, and report anything even slightly suspicious. Especially those that may be living next door to us.

THESE COLORS DONT RUN.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
Wayneo,
You couldn't have said it better!
They have identified people from Doctors to Taxi drivers as people responsible and associated with this bombing.
Look around, question things and don't hesitate to do so.

Regards

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
"Quote" won't pick it up, for some reason:

:think ...that's been done. The Soviets took care of it
already. Make the Afghans suffer? They're already suffering. Level
their houses? Done. Turn their schools into piles of rubble? Done.
Eradicate their hospitals? Done. Destroy their infrastructure? Cut
them off from medicine and health care? Too late. Someone already did
all that....

Boo-hoooo!!!:( Call the Waaaaaaahhhhhmbulance!!:p

If it's been done before, and before, and before.....CAN'T YOU PEOPLE TAKE A HINT!!??? GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! It's kind of like asking why in the hell would anybody want to live in Ethiopia. :think

Waaahhh. Tooooo bad. Duck and run. The man with the fastest camel wins. Last to the border is a loser. A dead loser.

Sorry guys. I don't care. :silly:

derekhummel

Oct 16, 2001
I think that we should bomb them anyway because, if the afghan people dont agree with their ruling government then maybe they should just overthrow them or join the northern alliance. I dont think this "high-tech" bombing is the solution, i think ripping the country apart peice by peice with bombing and ground troops is the way to go. In a way us only launching airstrikes makes us look like cowards.

Top Bottom