KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Is this place for real or is somebody playing a joke on another site? It's suppose to be in south east Wisconsin. Has anybody ever been there? If so did you like it?

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Believe it or not...

It does exist! I used to drive by it on 94 whenever I went up to Milwaukee for business. Never ridden there though.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Been to Bong several times, although not for dirt biking. They hold model rocket launches on several weekends out of the summer, and the launch site is right near the riding area.
I've seen the "trails". If you have an ATV and it's your only riding option, go. They are wide open loops, not a tree to be found. Probably okay for a beginner, as well. More experienced riders would get bored quickly.
If you decide to go, call ahead. The trails can be closed or limited due to weather or special events.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Sounds like you need a couple of Bongs to make the place worth going to. I think I'll pass on Bong State Park unless somebody else has something alot better to say about it.

JETRep

Oct 24, 2000
I've ridden there a couple times. Not fun at all compared to a track. It is usually very dusty if you are trying to ride behind someone and it is almost completely flat. I'll only be going again if it is my only option.

JETRep

dbd

Apr 11, 2001
I've been to Bong many times over the past 4 years and it seem's to me that it's going down hill . Don;t get me wrong it's a great place to go if your just starting to ride or get the kid's started, but if your looking for a challenge forget it .When its dry it's dusty and wet it's a swap .The Parkys treat the bikers like dirt but if you have a dog or horse or some other enviromently friendly form of recreation they roll out the red carpet for ya.My suggestion is to ride there if it's my last resort .

Top Bottom