sgtrlgrl

Jun 28, 2005
I am wanting to get boots. I wear an 8.5 wide in regular girl shoes. I tried the size 8 tech 4 boots from Alpine star and it seemed to narrow at the ball and then too wide at the ankle. Also, the calf adjustment was tight. I am looking for recomendations on a good boot for a girls foot. I have been told the FOX girl boot is really expensive and that it is their bottom line boot so I don't think I want the Fox boot. Any ideas?

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
The FOX girls boot is very low quality, but its not very expensive either. My wife tried them on and didn't like them. Of all the boots she has tried she likes the SIDI TA Flex the best.

good luck

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
The Fox Girls boots are the trackers. I haven't read anything good about them. They were my first pair of boots and I did not like them at all. Did not seem to break in and were very stiff. I have Gearne SG10s and couldn't be happier. Before those I had Tech 8s and liked them until I got the SG 10s. I wear a 7 in mens.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Another vote yes for the Sidis, no for the Fox. I had Trackers--the non-girl-specific ones--for my first boot and they fell apart after half a year. Traded up for Formas, they broke too, and now I've had the Sidis for 3 years and love them.

Top Bottom