May 18, 2006
::coughcoughSG10ARETHEBESTcoughcough:: joking aside... SG10s cost about what tech 8's do, i havent worn tech 10s, and i wouldnt.... i can do alot more with the money lol..... anyways, i consider sg10 top shelf, and they feel like it and live up to it... and the soles are bullet proof! i cant say that for the techs

sparkslord

Jul 10, 2006
Anyone actually worn Tech 10's

I have been looking at purchacing alpinestar tech 10's. I have seen a lot of you recommending the Gaerne sg10's. I have read reviews that put the Tech 10's ahaed of the sg10's. Have any of you actually worn the tech 10's? The sg10's are a little over $100 less than the tech 10's which is a plus. I am not excited about the tech 10's $459 dollar MSRP. I just want to make sure that I am totally happy with whatever boots that I pick.

JKOBD

Jul 10, 2006
RADRick said:
After doing this last summer to my left leg in my Alpinestar Tech 8s:

I'm now using the Gaerne SG-10s and feeling much more confident, comfortable and protected.

Thanks for the pic RADRick....reminds me of what is still in my left ankle and why this boot topic is a great one. I too was leaning toward getting a pair of Tech 10's.

Top Bottom