boy i hate sandbaggers

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
check out doug dubach's score in the first motos of 45+ class against the 30+ B scores.(lap times) Red is running down there (our nikki's own scott dixon) and is running with a bunch of sand baggers.

so typical. damit

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Do you have a link to the scores and lap times?

Sounds like the former factory riders are in a different class (45+) than the B class, so even though they are on the track at the same time they are scored seperately.

Or are there some bad sandbagging B's that you are complaining about?

FWIW, some of the cross country races have the same problems with speed differential. Due to various reasons, they may put the Sr A (40+) riders in the same race with much slower 'C' riders. FWIW, the best 40+ year old riders are capable of top 10 overalls against the younger A riders, but instead they can be on the course with first time C riders. Not good for anyone, but there is not always an alternative.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
my point is this. no way in hell a 30 year old B rider should have race times that are better or match a 45 year old factory pro dude. it's the perfect example how screwed up the whole deal is.

we irraticated many baggers in this area over the years, but to do it nationally is going to be darn near impossible and I don't think the process in place now will work.

B

biglou

Thanks! I looked all over the LL site yesterday and couldn't find a results link that worked.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
At least Red's got the hottest pit tootsie.

Feb 25, 2001
Did they shorten the track for other classes????????? :yikes:

Take a look at lites C stock & mod....the lap times are not but maybe a couple seconds if that off PRO class. In some cases at times they were running faster than most of the pro class along with Dubach's old hiney :nener:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I don't know much about sandbaggers but I sure do hate sandboogers.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…