KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
Since Bridgestone has chosen to discontinue my favorite tire, the M58, has anyone tried the "replacement" M402? I use the M58 for most Missouri races, which includes a lot of rocks but does have a fair amount of soft stuff, too. So a "soft-to-intermediate" tire is what I want to continue using.

Thanks.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
KaTooMer, have you rode a Chadwick? I've got 3 rides on my 402 there. As well as 3 rides at the track on it. And it more than half on the tread. It hooks up well in both conditions. But I'm not real hard on the gas rider all the time. But I'm going to be buying another when this one goes. And it hasn't chuncked yet from Chadwick! Now watch it chunck next ride :debil:

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
I did the Chadwick enduro a couple years ago. The trails are typical of most of Missouri except for those d@mn rock ledges and inter-locking brick. I tend to get a little aggressive on wheel spin, so I would get a couple races out of an M58 before it became a "practice" tire. Chaparral sold those so cheap that I would order several at a time; hopefully they'll sell the M402's for a similar price.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom