ttt

Sep 18, 1999
Broke my wrist at woodland

I broke my rist at woodland last saturday on the practice.
woodland practices are crazy. they made the track short
and it was extermly crowded. my brother broke his subframe
from someone running in to him, one of my friends was taken
out on a turn by some crazy guy and hurt his shoulder. my broken
wrist was my fault. crashed on a stupid little tabletop because of the
ruts before it and the holes after it:ugg: I have had crashes 10 times worse
and got right up with nothing but brusies and broken chest protectors and boots.
6 weeks in a cast. I don't know if I can last that long without riding.:mad: :(

Last edited:

Tracktor2

Oct 3, 2001
Yep, I was there, too. What a Zoo! It was a reminder why I never ride at Woodland. Who the hell designs the track?? I showed up just as the second int. moto was starting and the buddy I came to ride with goes out and breaks his collarbone cause some jr. rider stopped after one of the tabletops to wait for his friend. IDIOTS!
I just got riding a couple of months ago after a broken wrist a PIR. I am not in the shape to go fast on a rough track for more than a couple of laps. Godd luck healing up!

Giles

ttt

Sep 18, 1999
What part of your wrist did you break.
I broke my Navicular, which is the
most common bone to not heal right
and require surgery. if it isn't fully healed
in 6 months I get to have surgery :scream:
How did you break it. Will you be going to PIRnext
year. Im there almost every week.

Tracktor2

Oct 3, 2001
Distal radial fracture. Broke the end of my arm bone off (radius) where the wrist socket is. They had to pull it out and straighten it. Also broke the end of my ulna.
I tried to do the single to table combo after the finish line(accidentally). Was in a hurry in practice and hit the single with a little to much speed. Didn't crash, but smacked down hard. I had the bike laid over to the left and my left arm was down to low.

Giles

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
You guys should of gone to the arenacross out at yakima it wasn't really an arenacross course it was totally mx. It was nice and sunny out track wasn't crowded excellent traction. I thought woodland was tight when the track wasn't being cut short I woulda hate to of seen it with it being cut. If you crash like me you hold on to the bike as long as possible. I know its not the smartest thing to do, but sometimes you get that death grip going and it never crosses your mind to let go or bail.

Top Bottom