Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Normally the cute direction device of a snow blower is used to blow the snow where you want it, but right now you just well make sure it's aimed down wind :yikes:

Not fit for man nor Pred

Attachments

• PICT0033.JPG
    PICT0033.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 67

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Shaw520 said:
Normally the cute direction device of a snow blower is used to blow the snow where you want it, but right now you just well make sure it's aimed down wind :yikes:

Not fit for man nor Pred
looks like a powdered donut exploded there shaw :laugh:
well made it through first day of work and the coldest day here in florida today isnt half as bad 37 right now. i think being up and about yesterday made me feel better,now if they would fully heal so i can ride again :ride:

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
sparkysakitas said:
looks like a powdered donut exploded there shaw :laugh:
well made it through first day of work and the coldest day here in florida today isnt half as bad 37 right now. i think being up and about yesterday made me feel better,now if they would fully heal so i can ride again :ride:

what is it that causes this sickness ?? i remember when i almost tore my leg off on my bike two years ago,my first thought was of course "when will i be able to ride again"?? :nod:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
sparkysakitas said:
now if they would fully heal so i can ride again :ride:

I know how you feel,.. but getting ribs to heal is a slow agonizing process,.. and you mister broke more in one shot that I have in my whole life!

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Shaw520 said:
I know how you feel,.. but getting ribs to heal is a slow agonizing process,.. and you mister broke more in one shot that I have in my whole life!
hey go big or go home right :laugh: luckily i can laugh about it now but not to much it still hurts to laugh

singletrac i guess it just a passion for doing something you love

Top Bottom