Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

We've been hearing the rumors for a few months, but it now appears to be a done deal for Ivan Tedesco and the Pro Circuit Kawasaki team. Racer X has learned that Tedesco will be riding green for sure in 2004, possibly taking over Mike Brown's spot as the leader of Mitch Payton's Corona, California-based team. He will be joining Eric Sorby and Matt Walker on the squad, while Brown, who is not eligible to ride 125cc supercross in 2004, is said to be looking for either a 250 SX/125 MX deal in America or, more drastically, a return to Europe for another run at the 125cc World Motocross Championship.

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
yeah it would be great if only the AMA would make him pay a hefty fine and threaten to disqualify him should he attempt any more take out moves...

Mike Brown is dangerous to the safety of any rider he gets near because he can't pass without taking them out first...

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
do any of the riders complain about his riding tactics or is it just you guys?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Pro Circuit should drop him totally.

2nd in 125E SX this year (a BIG improvement for him), and currently first in Nationals? Pretty good results, although I think he'll maybe slip to 2nd or 3rd by end of Nationals (the way he's riding now--demoralized by Stewart, rechallenged by Langston's recent improvement, and probably really down in the dumps over his uncertain future of recent discovery). However, it'd be closer than that if it wasn't for Hughes', Tedesco's, Sellards' and particularly Sorby's bad luck.

TOTALL

Feb 21, 2002
Yeah, I'd like to see mike Brown run with the 250's in 04'.Then RC could punt him all over the track like Brownie does to other riders.I used to like brown till two years ago at red bud when he took out fonseca on the off camber section :think: I still got to give the guy some props he is out there in one of the toughest sports ever,He just needs to work on his passing. Just my .02

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Brown is fast on a 125, but he's never shown that great speed on a 250.
I wouldn't hire him to ride a 250 in the US.
Wouldn't it be funny if he ended up on a KTM next year.

WhKnuckle

May 14, 2003
I'd like to know what kind of rider Brown would be without Mitch around. Mitch's guys seem to be in trouble a lot - I don't know if he only hires dirty riders or if he makes 'em ride dirty later.

RC was a bit of a take-out artist riding for Mitch, too - but he quit doing that stuff when he went to Honda (except to RonRon, who, in my opinion, deserved it).

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
I think that the rule is if you finish the end of the 125SX series with 100 points or more for three seasons in a row then you have to move up to the 250's. Am I right?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom