Seth_88

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2000
Budds Creek RESULTS question

I was reading the moto finishes and was wondering why a 1-4 score for ** is first, and a 5-1 for ** is fourth? I understand the moto scoring, it just looked odd to me considering that the second moto score is more important.

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Only a goober....

would post results of a race without mentioning it in the title of the thread.:p

Thanks dude...

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
The overall goes to the guy who scores the most national points. The second moto only 'counts more' if there is a tie on points; then whoever placed higher in the second moto would be given the advantage in that event's overall scoring. If there is a tie on event points, both riders still get the same national points for the season championship.

Last edited:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Waaaa waaaaa.... someone needs to call the wambulence......

Maybe some people should just stay in their shell and only come out a week or two after a race has been RACED and catch it on ESPN (if they are airing it) and try and tell themselves its live? Please.

What do you guys do when you get your cycle news in the mail? Have your neighbor check your mail box to make sure its safe. You know you wouldnt want to see that big full page cover with the headline "RC and Pastrana clean house at Budds Creek".

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Pass the cheese, please.

Makes no diff to me. I can convince myself that I don't know the results. All I hafta do is stop takin' my Ritalin. I can't resist an opportunity to dog somebody who lets the cat out of the bag.

Hey senna, I mean super rat...Check the link. New evidence. http://www.ayrton-senna.com./

I can't speak italian, but I think I know what they're saying. Click on the film reel.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Julius,

Don't forget the rules... and the most important rule of all... THE GOLDEN RULE:

"If you venture into the MX/SX Forum and browse through posts, you will most likely learn the results of races (no matter how well worded the title). Should your sheltered life become shattered by learning results before the race is aired on ESPN2... It's your own damn fault! This is the MX/SX forum for Pete's sake, a place that people come to discuss the sport and the results of the races."

:)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
JP,
Why am I always 2 minutes late to a response? Guess I type too slow! Glad to see that your life has not been permanently damaged from the breaking news. ;)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
that seems weird to me. i always want to know the results as soon as possible. i even used to call that goofy 1-900-inf-moto and get raped on that. man, that guy could put out the filler. is he still in business? do some people still not have the internet?

Top Bottom