intmach

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2002
I'm thinkin about going over tomorrow (saturday).. I hope they did something with the track since last weekend. they hauled a min. of 5 guys out last sunday in the meat wagon.... Anybody heading over this weekend..
Zig

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
5 guys in a meatwagon? What gives? Rock hard and ungroomed?

You might wanna consider Sunset Ridge if you want an excellent and groomed track for some practice time this weekend www.sunsetridgemx.com (northwest of Ottawa 45-55 mins.)

intmach

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2002
It had rained on thursday night so the track was kinda wet on saturday morning.. Anyhoo got some good sized ruts going in the corners and such.. A couple of the injured were small kids and then two got it with one hit.. (they ran into one anouther).. I hate when that happens.... :-( i am kinda intimidated by sunset... I need a tutor.... Do they practice in classes?
Zig

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I'd love to go out there this weekend but my forks are sick and I need to get them fixed before I ride again. I haven't been out riding in like a month and a half. Man, I'm startin to depress myself :whiner:

MX GZR

Nov 8, 2001
intmach, yes they do practice in classes. A,B,C minis and quads(ack!) If they get too many in a class they will split the class.

Top Bottom