23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
For anyone that has used these, what do you think of them? I'm looking for some high quality anchors to mount in the stake pockets of my F150. Most of the stuff I've seen at local retail is junk, at Auto Zone, etc.

I've seen these anchors online, but can't find them locally to look them over. What I'm curious about is how they anchor to the stake pocket. The cheapies that I've looked at use a toggle bolt, basically like a large drywall anchor. Not the most confidence inspiring design.

While I'm at it, what's a reputable online pickup accessories place to deal with? Anyone ever used PickupSpecialties.com based in Houston?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Check the White Brothers catalog at your local dealer. Look in the accessories section near the tie down's and trailer stuff. There are some eye-hooks that can be installed in the stake pocket. You have to drill a hole in the metal though. Ounce it is bolted down, the eye-hook itself unscrew's from the mount and only leaves a washer and small bump. If you want some pics of them in the bed of my truck, drop me a line and I could get you some. They work perfect and removing them is super easy.

Top Bottom