ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have seen . . . . . . EVER!!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Jon K. said:

ever seen the gong show?? :bang:

fizzle

~SPONSOR~
Apr 21, 2006
Jon K. said:

Naw, the stupidest thing that anyone of us have ever seen is Michael Moore.
On TV they show the "chicken" doing a backflip. I can count on one hand the number of people who could do a backflip wearing a chicken suit. Any guesses? I'm going with Metzger.

I just wonder where I could get a pair of those boots......

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
[Foghorn Leghorn voice on]

That there, I say, that there isn't a chicken, that's a Roostah!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
now now...leave Mr. Moore outta this....if we're bringing him into it then I'll say the most stupid thing I'VE seen is Pres. Bush!...what a maroon(time for flaming I'm sure!haha)

I saw that commercial and ROLLED man. funny stuff.

I second the Metzger theory too. That was the first thing I thought.!haha
Mc-G

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
fizzle said:
On TV they show the "chicken" doing a backflip. I can count on one hand the number of people who could do a backflip wearing a chicken suit. Any guesses? I'm going with Metzger.
I thought that it could be Metz, but then I realized that the bike is a Honda and Metz rides Kawi these days. I then began to suspect Deegan. But he seems to prefer a shorter rear fender. After a little more research, I have learned that the flip is Jeff Kargola, but Trigger Gumm dresses up and does some of the stuff as well.

fizzle

~SPONSOR~
Apr 21, 2006
FruDaddy said:
After a little more research, I have learned that the flip is Jeff Kargola, but Trigger Gumm dresses up and does some of the stuff as well.

Thanks for the info! I find myself disturbingly engrossed with watching a rider in a chicken suit roost people, catch big air and do some pretty amazing stunts. The only "issue" I have is the "fans".....they look artificial....all to pretty and "cool" looking to be just a bunch of X-games fans. I wonder where they found them?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom