CA-Metcalf or Hollister for Fathers Day?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
You should consider the hare scramble race they're having at Hollister on Father's Day. I'm thinking about riding it myself. I've done a few of them and they're a lot of fun. They usually close the lower portion of the park to run the races, so if you're going to Hollister and not planning on riding the race on Father's Day, your trail options will be a little more limited than usual. The races are great. Usually about an 8 or 9 mile loop. You just ride as many loops as you can in the given amount of time. You can take it as seriously as you want, but I always have a great deal of fun, even though I get my butted kicked consistently.

Mar 9, 2004
Thanks, I didn't know about the hare scrambles.It sounds fun, do you know what trails they usually use? How early do we need to get there? Who is the organizer?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Actually, I just got the flyer for this race in the mail and it looks like it's only a mini-bike race. You can ride up to 150cc 4 strokes and it will only be on the little Vintage track. Doesn't look like the rest of the park will be affected, but parking/traffic in the park may be a little heavier than usual. Bummer, I was looking forward to riding it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom