KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
http://www.speedtv.com/programs/index.html?lvl=1s&cat=3&timezone=0&d=&ts=&week=&wholeMonth=&usecal=yes
More to come, cooooolllllll!

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Watch for me! :confused: I was at that national watching the racing. It is about 2 hour drive from my house. Marginal track, but good racing.

A.J

Nov 9, 2001
It's been on the last couple times on Two Wheel Tuesdays in the evenings. Just finished watching it and those guys are doing a good job with the camera's trying to get the intensity of it all across to the viewers. Check it out and get your winter fix!!!

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
The Canadian Nationals will be aired ever Tuesday for the next six weeks.

I rode with Gavin Gracyk Sunday at a mutual friend's track. That kid flys! He swept both motos of the final race of the Canadian Nationals. I heard he had a 30 second lead after one moto.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Those whoops looked pretty rough. What's up with the crowd? I've seen more people at a local MX race. Motocross not very popular up there? I can't imagine!

Dougie

Mar 2, 2000
Watched it yesterday. Awesome racing. Bar to bar, lots of blocking and contact. No one pulled away in the first lap either. I thought is was more exciting to watch than AMA motocross. I know the talent level is a notch below AMA but still very entertaining.

Top Bottom