Can't do anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefking

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 2002
Hey all,
I just registered a week or so ago, after loosing my old password for my previous account (WoWman).
Problem is, now I am having some problems with the site. Can't edit replies or can't view profiles, says I have to log in or register (huh?!) Little smiley guy quicklinks dont show up on reply page...a few other small things.

Is it the site or my computer that is doin this? I don't ever remember having this problem before.

beefking

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 2002
ahhhh i just read that important thread above...when did this all happen?!?! :0

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It happened over the past few weeks.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Pay up.

It's only about 2 grand a month.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Don't think it is quite $2k per month. But the price is easy to live with. Check it out.... Well worth the money IMHO...

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Originally posted by nephron
Pay up.

It's only about 2 grand a month.
$.50 = 1 grand. Dang, I'm rich! :yeehaw: Thats 'rich' with a small 'r' not a capitol 'R' as in Rorich! :confused:

Petzl

Nov 22, 2002
Beefking,

I'm also new and trying to get a feel if a subscription is it worth it or not. So far there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic here.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by Petzl
Beefking,

I'm also new and trying to get a feel if a subscription is it worth it or not. So far there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic here.

It's soooo worth it. The only reason traffic may be slow is that riding is closing for the winter in many places

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
do it, i would probably stink at riding right now, if it werent for these people. wardy's forum and the mods&performance forums help TONS, the completely off topic forums mostly have some VERY funny stuff, and since i have a mini, the mini forum helps a lot too. i'll bet there is at least one person on here that either has your same bike or has had it and can tell you all kinds of stuff. plus, we aren't sponsered by any bike manufacturer, so the reviews on here are pretty much unbiased (other than personal preference, which might effect the performance of these bikes by word of mouth. :p its kinda like 20,000 friends in a very big living room joking, talking, and having fun, and everyone here has a common interest: Dirtbikes (which we all know is the best common interest :confused: ) so why dont you just ponie up the twelve bucks, and contribute to this great site. that's A DOLLAR A MONTH!! sheesh. don't be a tightwad. :)

whew. off the soapbox now, carry on...:)

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
So far there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic here.

You're absolutely right! I guess you should just toddle on and look for another website somewhere's else. :think:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by bluerider125
its kinda like 20,000 friends in a very big living room joking, talking, and having fun,

I couldn't imagine Okies cleaning bill each month :scream: :)

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Originally posted by bluerider125
do it, i would probably stink at riding right now, if it werent for these people.

Im meeting lots of new riders from the forum and I still stink at riding. Must be something in the water :think: :)

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Boodac

Im meeting lots of new riders from the forum and I still stink at riding. Must be something in the water :think: :)

:)

since i joined, i've learned how to do berms, (kinda good), wheelies, (workin' on em') and i am now beating kids on 2smoke 80s at a little track i built... am i bragging? :p:p

EDIT-and i also got tips on how to "hop up" my bike with less than 35 bucks-> look at my sig.

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Beefking,

So far there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic here.

Petzl.

There is a very good reason for that. Since you posted this on Saturday, most members are out riding in the dirt. You see, unlike many of the dirt bike sites that you can visit for free, we at DRN actually own and ride dirtbikes.

Try checking in during the week and you may be suprised by the difference in traffic. :scream:

Boodac. You say that you stink at riding? :eek: Ha! That's pretty funny. :) You can fool some of the people some of the time, but ya can't fool me. :thumb:

Oct 22, 2000
Dude, it is SOOOOO worth it! Although I have been a member here since 2000 and still have not paid for a membership yet (I actually feel bad posting replies and wasting Okie's bandwith with my drivel(sp?), I'm sorry.), I fully intend to get my LIFE MEMBERSHIP as soon as Christmas and the New Year festivities are over. Business is picking up and we may no longer have to live paycheck to paycheck. I can't wait to be "One of the guys". ;) Dude, this place is sooooooo worth it. Okie, I'm sorry that it has taken me so long, but I swear it's in the works.

RatTrap

Petzl

Nov 22, 2002
Don't take offense anyone. :) I just mean that the topics don't seem to change all that often. I keep checking throughout the week!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Yep, they never change. As subscribers we are informed of what topics to post and there is a frequency at which we're required to post them. :think:

Last edited:

Petzl

Nov 22, 2002
What's with the 'tude Green Horn? I have seen the same topics on this page and others for the last week or two. There doesn't appear to be a lot of turn over. On other sites your lucky if the topic stays on the same page for a day. Its mearly an observation....

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
No "tude" really. Just making an obviously sarcastic comment. Relax Homie. :) Some topics hang around for a while just because we all get to BSin' around in the threads. As for not enough turnover, I am not understanding how you can come up with that. Perhaps you could lead these boards in creating new and exciting topics each and everyday? ;) If you're serious about desiring to see things looking a little a different around here, then go forth and make some changes. Afterall, the members make up MAJORITY of the content here. So far, all you have done is managed to do a "quickie-don't-fill-out-the-bio" registration, and contribute 4 posts. 3 of which are complaining because you THINK that this site is low on traffic and low on "post turnover".

Please don't get upset with me. I am honestly not trying to give you an attitude in this post. You made your observations, and now I am making mine. Cool? :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Enough
Everyone is welcome to stay and enjoy the site. If you contribute to help keep it running you get additional perks. If DRN doesn't suit your needs there are countless sites to choose from. If you decide to visit them I hope you have a finely tuned BS filter, CUZ YOU"RE GONNA NEED IT.

Stick a fork in it Sally cuz this thread is DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…