Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by supahd
Does Eric post all over or in a specific section?

Eric generally posts in the Mods & Peformance forum but when he has specific info to share he hits the other forums as well.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Supa,

Once you become a Subscriber you'll be able to search through a specific users posts. If you want all kinds of good info it works well to do searches on Eric, Rich, Jeremy and a few others. They're the ones that don't post much but when they do there is usually mucho info to be had. :thumb:

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

Yeah that would be TRAGIC :silly: ... and yes, your post that was moved came off as a WHINE, but we are used to that from the pumpkin patch. :confused:

FWIW, assuming he ever gets the chance to work on it, the next edition of the book will have considerably more KTM info in it.
Eric doesn't have any dates set for release, so there is no point in asking. ;)

No need, the reliability of KTM's goes without mention! I guess he could do a section on basic maintantce though and some of the detuning methods on the 450exc. Rich, come on and admit your wanting to go pumpkin hunting!!??

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Dont get the wrond idea, Eric worked my cylinder on my KX and did a top notch job so im not knocking him or his work in any way.
I had an avitar at one time 3 or four years or so, it's like smoking you can live without it.

supahd

Apr 11, 2003
Yeah, I'm a pretty green when it comes to crankin on the engine etc. Most of the info in the book seems pretty universal though. Would be nice to have ktm specific info... if needed that is.

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
I'm sure if there is anyone that can hop up or add the already close to perfect
power delivery of the KTM's Eric would possibly be one of the best, I know he was on top of the YZF early in there life. Keep in mind that I dont know to much about the KTM 2 strokes. I actually would have not thought of Eric when it comes time to rebulid my 450 motor but this thread made the conection.

Top Bottom