MXTex

~SPONSOR~
Feb 29, 2000
About a month ago now, I left a deposit at my local Suzuki dealership for an RM65. But we can't find one of these things for the life of us. I'm told that they're held up on the west coast due to the strike. Does anyone have any feedback on this or suggestions on where I can find one. I made the mistake of telling my boy that I'd left the deposit and now can't deliver the bike.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Our local Kawasaki guys can't show me a KDX50 and they say its due to the strike. Our Suzy dealer has 3 RM65's and another had one on the showroom floor. I'm thinking about one for christmas too. Haven't decided on the RM or the KTM.

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Alot of stuff is still sitting either on the boats or on the docks on the Westcoast.

If the dealer got some of the 1st shippments, then you were lucky. Our dealer got a RM85L, some 125's, 250's and quads before the strike.

Ricky

Jan 12, 2000
I am waiting on an RM 85. I just heard from our dealer yesterday that they are finally on land and the factory has released them so they should start showing up soon :thumb: It's about time!

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
I have a $1500.00 deposit on one for a Christmas present, and am starting to get worried. I was told by the owner of our local dealership yesterday that a 60 day back to work order was issued to the people on strike. She (Angelle Seeling/Savoie) said that if the Christmas season was missed some dealers would be in trouble. I wish it would come in already.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Good news, my dealer called me today and said she was told by her distributor that my son's RM 65 would be at her shop in 7-10 days. :)
Christmas is saved!! :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom