Josh D

Nov 11, 2001
Do most of you guys see a lot of KDX's for sale where you live? They are almost impossible to find around here, much less at a decent price. I have been looking for over 2 months to find a 1995 or newer at about $1500, which I don't think is unreasonable, and have had no luck.

There have been a few on ebay in my price range, but they are always several hundred miles away. Has anyone ever shipped a KDX? I am starting to think about buying one and having it shipped, but have no idea on how much that would cost. Any opinions?

FLBusa

May 29, 2003
Josh D said:
I have been looking for over 2 months to find a 1995 or newer at about $1500, which I don't think is unreasonable, and have had no luck.

I don't think you'll have too much luck finding a '95 or newer KDX for that price. $2000 would be more realistic
:thumb:

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
I bought a 95 off ebay for $1500... but it was pretty much junk when I got it. 2K plus is more like it, like FLBusa says.....

Josh D

Nov 11, 2001
Thanks for the opinions guys. I guess I will just have to either keep my eyes open for something close to home or roll the dice and have something shipped to me and take a chance.

CZ511

Mar 2, 2003
Maybe you might consider an older bike that has been well maintained. For example, there is a really nice looking 1990 200 on eBay and the reserve was met at just over $800.00. keep in mind, shipping will cost around $300.00 (give or take a bit)

Good luck.

Josh D

Nov 11, 2001
Well the reason I wanted a 95 or newer is b/c most of the pipes and graphics I see are for 95 to 03. I know 89 was the 1st year for liq. cooling because I have an 88 and just want a newer bike. While it probably won't be modded much, I just like to own things that have a lot of parts and accessories available for them.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom