mcraig79

Jul 26, 2009
Been having problems with this carb and noticed other day that there is an o-ring thats got a tear in it..now my problem is no one carries it.
In the carb there are 2 torx screws that hold the part that looks as if the slide contacts it.
under it there is 3 small round o-rings and 1 that looks like half moon shape or such...everyone i have talked to said you cant get them 4 o-rings..only way to fix it is buy a carb..does anyone know of any place to buy them?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The parts diagram shows ONE single O-ring for the carb and it is on the bowl drain. Maybe go check out the diagram on Bike Bandit and refer to the numbers in the diagram to get us in the hunt.

mcraig79

Jul 26, 2009
if you look at # 12 in the picture there is an o-ring shaped like that inside the carb...along with 3 other very small o-rings...u have to take the part in the carb out to see it. i can get pics if that will help any

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
Call Sudco, they have helped people in similar situations before. Its a keihin PWK, yes? There is a funky rubber gasket more so than an o-ring for the jet block. If you pull the jet block off, that will need to be replaced. I have a friend who has the same problem right now, and another user in the justkdx forum had the same issue. Sudco had the gaskets at that time, but only a few.

mcraig79

Jul 26, 2009
called them and they had told me that it is no longer avalible to purchase. Only fix is new carb is what they told me. yes its a keihin carb.

Top Bottom