Carmichael, Fonseca, Ramsey, Riding Red in '02?

AceMX

Aug 2, 2001
According to Motocross.com/Motopress.com, from their 2002 Season Team List, RC will be on Honda in '02. I thought it was a rumor, then I read in the TWMX interview he said he was staying with Kawasaki. Looks like Honda bought him over for 2002. It also looks like Ernesto Fonseca and Nathan Ramsey have been added to the Honda roster...

http://www.motopress.com/default.asp?a=showstory&id=984

Silly Season Update
by Matt Holt 8/7/01

Team Honda: Ricky Carmichael, Sebastien Tortelli, Nathan Ramsey and Ernesto Fonseca

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
....well enough that Carmichael may have gone to Honda. Bubba's gonna kick his freckled ass all over the place, which would create too much heat in the green tent anyway. Team Green is not only the best, but they don't need Carmichael. Look for Ken Griffey Jr. to subsidize Bubba's payeck to keep him away from Honda's lame money game. ;)

osheen

Feb 27, 2000
Why did Honda waste their money on Fonseca? They should have hired Doug Dubach. Dubach is old enough to be Fonseca's dad and he passed him late in the first moto at Washougal. Is Dubach in better shape than Fonseca? Ernie should be ashamed of himself...................

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Okay, so Ernie's a "mini me" Elvis or Fonzarelli, or whatever the hell he is, but he's doing as well as he possibly can right now in the outdoors. Remember that these long tracks aren't his best suit. The little riccan will probably be near tops again next year on the supercross tracks. I think that's what Honda was after. You know, their great recent Supercross success and alll...:silly:

Top Bottom