MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We are finally hitting Cedar Saturday morning. We are meeting up with a couple of friends. I know a lot of you are doing trail maintance...
I heard there is a parking area now, but closer to the road and it's paved? That'll be nice. I'm pretty sure we'll be in the Dakota. Don't think we are going to bother with the Explorer and enclosed trailer to trail ride...

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Yeah, I was surprised with the paved lot. The trail is whooped as usual. The south loop was better than the north in terms of leg cramping whoops. The traction was perfect though, hopefully it still will be for you, especially if we get a little more rain.

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
good I don't have to worry about those trees grabbing me! lol It's not cool if it's getting wider means more quads...

Looks like we will now be in the Explorer with the enclosed trailer...my brother wants to come along too

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We got there right after it rained so the trails were perfect! The south loop is WAY better than the North. I have never liked the North loop though.
My bike has scratches that weren't there before..damn tree decided it needed to reach out and hug me...I didn't want to, but I ended up doing it anyway...A lot of 4x4 quads there and two 3 wheelers. Never saw any of them on the trail though so that was nice. I got to chase my brother though the woods, haven't done that in a few years. We used to do that all the time...then I started track riding and didn't do trail riding that much anymore. We had a lot of fun though. We met up with our friend from Hart, we haven't ridden with him in over 2 years...so that was nice too. We are hitting Grattan tomorrow, I have a feeling we are going to be sore though. Those whoops give you a workout!

Top Bottom