mcnut182

Nov 5, 2002
Mooch Motorcycle Club is having another great trail ride near Nashville/Columbus IN at Valley Branch Retreat on May 10th.

ISDT/ISDE veterans ride FREE! Police Officers and Fire Fighters get in at a reduced rate.

Go to www.TeamMooch.com or www.MoochNews.com for more info.

mcnut182

Nov 5, 2002
Good question. I don't have the answer and I'm not sure it is even known yet. Trail work hasn't really been done yet. The ground is still too frozen to have much fun laying out trail. The mileage figures for the blue and green trails were from last year's event. If I remember correctly if you rode all three sections it was about 30 miles total.

mcnut182

Nov 5, 2002
That is an excellent idea. I will talk to the head honchos at Mooch and see what can be done.

BTW, the "black" trail is being worked on and will be longer than last year's.
Yippee!

skippie

Nov 20, 2002
I was working on the black trail this last weekend and it is shaping up great! I believe that the total distance is going about 18-25 Miles. Trust me if you were to ride two laps you will have your fill of challenging terrain. I will hopefully get my computer on my bike this weekend and try to figure the mileage more accurately.

I will bring up the discount for military at our club meeting on April 2. Check www.teammooch.com for an update.

Skip Smith
Secretary
Mooch MC

mcnut182

Nov 5, 2002
We just got back from the MTDR ride at Loretta's. It was excellent!

It struck me right away how similar the terrain at Loretta's is compared to the terrain at Valley Branch Retreat, the site of this IN trail ride. If you liked Loretta's, you better attend the Mooch Mayhem Trail Ride.

Go to www.TeamMooch.com for more info.

skippie

Nov 20, 2002
At our last official club meeting we voted to give anyone holding a U.S. Military ID the same discount as Police and Fire.

Trail Update.... The trail construction is coming along very well. Valley Branch has allowed us to help improve on last years trail system. The Green Loop will be about 6-7 Miles most of which (not all) is wide enough for a 4 wheeler. The blue loop will be 13-15 Miles and is more technical than last years but all rideable. The Black loop will be 21-24 Miles and that is about 6-8 miles longer than last years and it is much more technical. We are quite proud of what we have accomplished so far. We look forward to seeing riders of all ages and abilities because we feel we will have the right trail to make it a memorable day.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom