CITR (Central Indiana Trail Riders) New Club !

al_piv

Jul 26, 2002
CITR (Central Indiana Trail Riders)

I Started a club in Central Indiana, now upto 10 members. This club is for everday trail riders and beginners are welcome.

We try to get together once a month for a club ride, yet mostly we just ride when there is someone else availble.

If you are interested, Join us!

CITR

Jeepboy

Oct 25, 2000
I'm from northeast indiana and mostly ride mx tracks, but was looking at your site and noticed that you listed trails near Muncie at Prairie Creek Reservoir & Park. Do you have anymore information about these trails (ie # acres, hours, terrain type)? Thanks in advance.

al_piv

Jul 26, 2002
I talked with them and they can never give exact acrage. They keep saying about 10 acres and the cost is really cheap something like $2 -$3/day...
Yet we have not been there..

let me know if you get any more information out of them

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Do you guys know anything about the national dual sport event on the weekend of Sept. 22-22?

I was thinking about attending it.

al_piv

Jul 26, 2002
motormichael:
I am trying to get a group ride for the weekend of Oct 26th over in Ohio's Wayne National Forest ....

Would you like to be added to the mailing list ?

motormichael

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
Sure, add me to the list. There are several DRN members that live near and ride that area. You can find them in Places To Ride. Maybe we could all get together.

KDX'r in IN

~SPONSOR~
May 26, 2001
Hello, I ride with a couple of other guys regular but we are always looking to go somewhere new. We are about an hour west of indy. If you can tell me more info we would appreciate it.

rda

Jun 20, 2000
prairie creek has more like 70 acre's. it is pretty rocky, but fun. one thing good, it is always dryer there then any where else. it can be a swamp back in my woods, but bone dry down there. all the rocks i guess

al_piv

Jul 26, 2002
Bent6: We have other riders who ride CRs and most places we ride your son would have a great time. Yet, at the moment, we have only been hitting areas in Southern Indiana and we are exploring other states parks. We are heading to Kentucky this weekend and on Oct 25-26 we are heading to Ohio.

Indiana's DNR and D.I.R.T (Discover Indian Riding Trails) are opening a 200+ acres area in Southern Indiana in the spring.

If you know of areas in Northern Indiana, please let us know and we can join up to ride.

CITR (www.geocities.com/citr_indy)

al_piv

Jul 26, 2002
Thank you for the interest level: We are always looking for new club members and new places to ride.

To get you on the mailing list for our Rides - Please go to www.geocities.com/citr_indy and send us an e-mail with the information required on the JOIN_CITR section.
This will get you on the mailing list as well as register you with the club.
Presently, there are no club dues.. We just like to ride!
We are planning a weekend get away to Ohio's Wayne National Forest on OCT 25-26, if you are interested in joining us on this ride, you will need to have your motorcycle registered with the Indiana DNR @ http://www.in.gov/dnr/outdoor/ohv/atvfaq.html and fill out the PDF form and fax it in. The DNR will return a registration number that will need to be displayed on the motorcycle.

Or Just send an e-mail to citr_indy@yahoo.com with the following information:
Name :
Address (Required):
City (Required):
State (Required):
Zip (Required):
Principal Members Name (Required):
Family Members:
Year of Birth (Principal Member):
AMA#:
Work Phone #:
Home Phone # (Required):
Your email address (Required):

Come Join Us !
CITR

motormichael

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
Any one interested in riding at Lawrence county during this week? I work 3rd shift, so I can make it down there to ride for 3 or 4 hrs. during the afternoon. Mike

Sep 8, 2006
Hey guys I'm in!!! I live in Muncie, IN and I just found your thread today. Problem is though that I found it with a search and I cannot find it without searching topics for it! Anyhow, I can second the trail riding at prairie creek reservoir. It cost $2 for a day pass to ride and $35 for a year long permit. My bike is currently sitting at Anderson Powersports though because a puddle at prairie creek won! See my post under general nike repair called Waterlogged!

Michael

Top Bottom