380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ok I think Chad and RC are tied with 7 wins each. If Chad wins Vegas I am prepared to crown Chad "My Champion".

Heres how I figure it.

16 round series. 1 round to Lusk, 7 rounds to RC, 8 Rounds to Reed. He wins my series with the most wins.

Then you throw in the whole GP thing and that series and the fact its been a longer series for Chad it just makes sense!

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That's some math you've got there bud! :)
Now add 'em up including second place finishes.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I like your thinkin' 380! :thumb:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I think Reed has showed he has what it takes to wear the crown. His SX technique is sure nice to watch. :thumb:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Your numbers dont add up if the troll finishes5th(Ithink) or better
If he finishes anywhere out of 1st they add up....
Those 2nd places finishes do count
Not in my series.... Were talking wins only. Clinton became president in an election where more people voted for someone else than voted for him. And GW lost the popular vote but nailed those electorial votes..... This is kinda the same deal.... :think:

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
380. Should I give RC the bad news that he won't be getting that bonus check from Honda if he comes in 2nd in Vegas :p .

Didn't someone win a championship without winning a race. Tim Ferry maybe?

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Originally posted by 380EXCman
Not in my series.... Were talking wins only. Clinton became president in an election where more people voted for someone else than voted for him. And GW lost the popular vote but nailed those electorial votes..... This is kinda the same deal.... :think:

Presidents being elected with less than half of the total votes has happened several times in history. As long as they have more votes than any ONE other canidate there is no reason to mention it. 

Now by your kinda the same deal, MC should be 2003 champion as he has attended as many races as Reed including the World GP events, more than RC, and is more popular than either.

motomike137

Nov 21, 2001
380EXCman is right! Chad is the better Supercrosser. RC raised the bar a couple years ago with his incredible fitness regimen and his ability to ride the ragged edge. Chad seems to have matched Ricky fitness wise and has MC like moves on the bike. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Ricky basher or hater. I'm totally stoked to finally see what may be an ongoing battle for supremacy at the top of the sport. Next Chad will have to prove he has what it takes to hang outdoors as well where Ricky's go for broke style definitely works!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
If I recall, Grant Langston had the most wins in his season, when Brown won - you have to finish the race/season to win, otherwise, what do you do, win the first 7 or 8 races and go home ?

Top Bottom